KOLMIO ETAN 6
|Electrostimulator KOLMIO ETAN 6 is a stationary,
surgery device for electrostimulation of acupunctural points, for
physiotherapy and for TENS electrostimulation. The device is recommended
for a wide range of users because of large regulation of stimulating impulses.
|The KOLMIO ETAN 6 electrostimulator is used for:
||The KOLMIO ETAN 6 electrostimulator is used:
- eliminating pains,
- fighting with addictions, especially nicotine addiction,
- ridding of wrinkles,
- healing of wounds and burns,
- eliminating injuries, fighting with stage fright,
- curing rheumatic, neurological and other illnesses.
- in surgeries,
- in hospitals,
- in anti-pain clinics,
- in beauty salons,
- in fitness clubs,
- in sports clubs,
- in sanatoriums.
The use of the device is comfortable and the work parameters are stable
and reliable thanks to the ergonomic design and modern digital techniques.
The KOLMIO ETAN 6 device can be connected to the computer.
You can use the computer program to
create and use simple and advanced healing therapies.
|The electrostimulator KOLMIO ETAN 6 has the following
- six independent channels, enabling concurrent
stimulation of up to 12 points,
- working with surface and needle electrodes,
- two working modes (simple and packaged impulses),
- polarization selection (positive, negative, alternating),
- common regulation of the frequency for all channels,
- independent regulation of amplitude for each channel,
- special electrode for acupunctural point stimulation,
- automatic acupunctural point detector,
- special shape of electrical impulses, which increases the effectiveness.
The electrostimulator KOLMIO ETAN 6 is equipped with:
- supply wire,
- the wire for computer connection (USB standard),
- computer program,
- 6 pairs of wires for body stimulation,
- start set of self-adhesive electrodes,
- active and passive electrode for acupunctural point stimulation and detection,
- technical user's manual,
- medical user's manual - book "Your Health in Your Hands"
|For trading information
please fill the contact form.